A player development program designed to improve the individual’s skill set by participating in competitive 7v7 tournaments. Improved knowledge and skill set will be the focus of the program. 7v7 is for skill position players (QB, WR, TE, RB, LB, DB). Teams compete from January – May. Commitment to the program is mandatory to ensure maximum player development.
High School Elite 7v7
High school program will run from December – March. The team will be made up of players from the 805. Participants will compete in showcase events along with local 7v7 tournaments to ensure maximum game reps. Please fill out inquiry form or contact T.J Jordan for more information on high school program.
Contact – TJ Jordan at email@example.com
Youth Elite 7v7
Youth program will run from January – May. The team will be made up of players from the 805 in the different age groups (14U,12U,10U,8U). The youth program will compete in tournaments and games throughout Southern, California. Commitment to the program is mandatory to ensure maximum player development.
Please fill out inquiry for more information.
- March 18th – Fellowship Of Christian Athletes 7v7 (Varsity) Long Beach City College, Long Beach
- March 19th – Fellowship Of Christian Athletes 7v7 (10u) Long Beach City College, Long Beach
- March 25th or 26th – TBD (Varsity,14u)
- April 2nd to May 7th – YAC 6 week 7v7 League (15u,14u,10u) Pacifica High School, Oxnard
- April 15th – Passing Down 7v7 (Varsity) Ralph
Sports Complex, Fontana
- April 22nd – Adidas West Coast Shootout 7v7 (15u,14u,10u) Pacifica High School, Oxnard
- April 29th/30th – B2G National Legends 7v7 (Varsity) El Camino College or Culver City High School